IIT JAM 2020 ( Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is an online examination for admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at various IITs. The examination organized by one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) every year on a rotational basis, on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), GOI.
IIT JAM 2020 Official Website
Officially Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2020 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur.
JAM 2014 conducted by IIT Kanpur last time.
IIT JAM 2020 Official Website: IIT Kanpur : Click Here
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) committee made announcement of official website of IIT Kanpur. Official JAM 2020 Notification will be released soon.
Must Check: JAM 2020 Information Brochure
IIT JAM 2020 Notification
JAM Notification will be released in the month of July 2019 by IIT Office. Notification will include all necessary information.
Must Check: JAM 2020 Notification
IIT JAM 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||4th September 2019|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||9th October 2019|
|Application Form Correction||20th October 2019|
|Last Date of Change in Examination City||25th October 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||8th January 2020|
|JAM 2019 Exam Date||9th February 2020|
|Answer Key Availability||25th February 2020|
|JAM 2019 Result Deceleration||19th March 2020|
|Score Card Download||25th March 2020|
Must Check: JAM 2020 Important Dates
IIT JAM 2020 Registration
Candidates can apply through JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System) for JAM Registration. Here GATExplore providing basic information about registration
- Candidates have to apply for JAM 2020 examination using online mode only.
- JAM 2020 registration will be started from the 1st week of September, 2019.
- JAM 2020 registration will be end till the 1st week of October, 2019.
- Candidates have to register as a New User for JAM 2020 examination registration.
- After successful registration candidates be able to access to JOAPS using their JOAPS Enrollment ID and JOAPS Password.
- While filling JAM 2020 application form candidates need to upload scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate or category certificate.
Must Check: JAM 2020 Application Form
IIT JAM 2020 Registration Fee
|SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|Women Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
*Note: Candidates pay application fee via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or e-challan.
IIT JAM 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria to apply for JAM Exam as follows.
(1) All candidates admitted through should have Bachelor’s degree.
(2) In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
Must Read: JAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
IIT JAM 2020 Papers and Paper Codes
JAM 2019 examination conducted in 7 subjects (referred as Papers) by Online Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates can choose any of the following subjects:
|JAM Paper||Paper Code|
IIT JAM 2020 Syllabus
JAM 2020 exam conducted for 7 subjects. Candidates can choose any JAM 2020 Paper as per their graduation subjects. Syllabus of each stream is different. JAM aspirants can download JAM 2020 syllabus in PDF for BT, BL, CY, GG, MA, MS, PH from link given below.
Must Read: JAM 2020 Syllabus in PDF
IIT JAM 2020 Paper Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Types of Questions||Marks Weightage|
|A||30||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)||1 or 2 Mark(s) each|
|B||10||Multiple Select Question (MSQ)||2 Marks each|
|C||20||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||1 or 2 Mark(s) each|
|Total Questions: 60||Total Marks: 100||Total Duration: 3 Hours|
|MCQ: 50 Marks||MSQ: 20 Marks||NAT: 30 Marks|
IIT JAM 2019 Result
JAM 2019 Result will be declared in 3rd Week of March 2019. To download your result please check below link.
Must Read: JAM 2019 Result