IIT JAM 2019 ( Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is an online examination for admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at various IITs. The examination organized by one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) every year on a rotational basis, on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), GOI.
IIT JAM 2019 Official Website
Officially Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2019 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur.
JAM 2014 conducted by IIT Kanpur last time.
Official Website: IIT Kanpur : Click Here
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) committee made announcement of official website of IIT Kanpur. Official JAM 2019 Notification will be released soon.
Must Check: JAM 2019 Information Brochure
IIT JAM 2019 Notification
JAM Notification will be released in the month of July 2018 by IIT Office. Notification will include all necessary information.
Must Check: JAM 2019 Notification
IIT JAM 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||1st Week of September 2018|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||1st Week of October 2018|
|Application Form Correction||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last Date of Change in Examination City||3rd Week of October 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||1st Week of January 2019|
|JAM 2019 Exam Date||1st & 2nd Week of February 2019|
|Answer Key Availability||Last Week of February 2019|
|JAM 2019 Result Deceleration||3rd Week of March 2019|
|Score Card Download||Last week of March 2019|
Must Check: JAM 2019 Important Dates
IIT JAM 2019 Registration
Candidates can apply through JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System) for JAM Registration. Here GATExplore providing basic information about registration
- Candidates have to apply for JAM 2019 examination using online mode only.
- JAM 2019 registration will be started from the 1st week of September, 2018.
- JAM 2019 registration will be end till the 1st week of October, 2018.
- Candidates have to register as a New User for JAM 2019 examination registration.
- After successful registration candidates be able to access to JOAPS using their JOAPS Enrollment ID and JOAPS Password.
- While filling JAM 2019 application form candidates need to upload scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate or category certificate.
Must Check: JAM 2019 Application Form
IIT JAM 2019 Registration Fee
|SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|Women Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
*Note: Candidates pay application fee via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or e-challan.
IIT JAM 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria to apply for JAM Exam as follows.
(1) All candidates admitted through should have Bachelor’s degree.
(2) In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
Must Read: JAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
IIT JAM 2019 Papers and Paper Codes
JAM 2019 examination conducted in 7 subjects (referred as Papers) by Online Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates can choose any of the following subjects:
|JAM Paper||Paper Code|
IIT JAM 2019 Syllabus
JAM 2019 exam conducted for 7 subjects. Candidates can choose any JAM 2019 Paper as per their graduation subjects. Syllabus of each stream is different. JAM aspirants can download JAM 2019 syllabus in PDF for BT, BL, CY, GG, MA, MS, PH from link given below.
Must Read: JAM 2019 Syllabus in PDF
IIT JAM 2019 Paper Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Types of Questions||Marks Weightage|
|A||30||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)||1 or 2 Mark(s) each|
|B||10||Multiple Select Question (MSQ)||2 Marks each|
|C||20||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||1 or 2 Mark(s) each|
|Total Questions: 60||Total Marks: 100||Total Duration: 3 Hours|
|MCQ: 50 Marks||MSQ: 20 Marks||NAT: 30 Marks|
IIT JAM 2019 Result
JAM 2019 Result will be declared in 3rd Week of March 2019. To download your result please check below link.
Must Read: JAM 2019 Result