Want to take admission for Diploma in Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges? then you need to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in different diploma courses. With the help of ACPDC Diploma 2020, candidates can take admission in different disciplines including Architectural Assistant Ship, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, etc.
If you want to take admission to the above courses in Gujarat Polytechnic College. The entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Polytechnic is known as the Gujarat Polytechnic examination 2020 (ACPDC Diploma 2020).
ACPDC is famously known as the Admission Committee of Professional Diploma Courses which helps candidates for admission in First Year Diploma Courses through entrance exam. Candidates who want to appear for this entrance exam should meet eligibility criteria set by ACPDC Diploma Authority.
In this article, we discuss the ACPDC Diploma 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Form, Results & Counselling.
- ACPDC Diploma 2020 Overview:
- ACPDC Diploma 2020 Important Dates
- ACPDC Diploma 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- ACPDC Diploma 2020 Application Form
- ACPDC Diploma 2020 Final Merit List (Result)
- ACPDC Diploma 2020 Counselling
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Overview:
|Exam Name||ACPDC Diploma 2020|
|Full-Form||Admission Committee of Professional Diploma Courses|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Level||State University|
|Courses Offer||Diploma, Engineering|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Polytechnic|
|Application Process Start||13th July 2020|
|Last Date for Application||8th August 2020|
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who want to take admission in 1st year of the ACPDC Diploma should keep important dates in mind. Below table showing the ACPDC Diploma 2020 Important Dates:
|Starting Online Application Form||13th July 2020|
|Last Date to fill the application form||8th August 2020|
|Finalization of institute Seat Matrix||3rd Week of August 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||4th Week of August 2020|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||4th Week of August 2020|
|Display Mock Round Result||1st Week of September 2020|
|Declaration fo Final Merit List||1st Week of September 2020|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the Candidates for Actual Admission Round-1||2nd Week of September 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-1||2nd week of September 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission||3rd week of September 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||3rd week of September 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-1||3rd week of September 2020|
|Reshuffling and alteration of choices, if any, for Actual Admission Round-2||4th week of September 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-2||4th week of September 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission||4th week of September 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||4th week of September 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round 2||4th week of September 2020|
|Commencement of academic term 2020-21||1st week of October 2020|
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to take admission through the ACPDC Diploma entrance exam should meet the required eligibility criteria. ACPDC Diploma 2020 eligibility criteria as follows;
- Candidate should have completed the higher secondary education (10th) or any equivalent exam from a recognized institute or board.
- Higher Secondary education candidates must have Mathematics, Science & English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must also hold a valid certificate of minimum two years certificate course conducted by the NCVT or GCVT or IGTR or TEB (Technical Examination Board) after completing the SSC exam.
- The applicant should score a minimum of 55% marks in the 10th Board with Mathematics & Science.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The minimum age of candidates should be 15 years at the time of admission.
- There is NO upper age limit decided by Conducting Authority.
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Application Form
To fill the ACPDC Diploma Application form you should follow the below steps:
- Applicant need to visit the official website to fill ACPDC Diploma Online application form
- The application form is ONLY available in online mode.
- To fill the Application form, the applicant need to visit the official website & need to register themself as a “New Registration”
- After this applicants need to fill the complete application form including name, email, phone number, education details, & more.
- This filled application form can later be downloaded for reference purposes.
- Before submitting the ACPDC Application form, applicants need to pay the application fees.
- Applicants should pay the application fee in online mode ONLY by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Official authorities will not accept Cash or any other mode of payment.
- Now applicant should download the Online Application form & attached necessary documents.
- The applicant needs to submit an Application form along with necessary documents by speed post to the board address mentioned below:
Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Course (ACPDC)
Plastic Engineering Building,
Government Polytechnic Campus,
Near Pajero Pole, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380015
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Final Merit List (Result)
Gujarat Polytechnic will release the ACPDC Diploma 2020 Final Merit List on the 1st week of July 2020 for First Year Diploma Students. Candidates who are looking for ACPDC Diploma Result Please Click Here.
To check ACPDC Diploma Result 2020, you should follow the below steps;
- Visit the ACPDC Diploma Official Website by Clicking Here
- Enter Your Roll Number & Registration Information
- Hit Enter to check your ACPDC Diploma Result.
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Counselling
ACPDC Diploma 2020 1st Round of Allotment List will be published on the 2nd Week of July 2020 for the 1st Year of Diploma Candidates. If candidates name appears in the list can secure their admission in a given college of Gujarat Polytechnic.
The remaining students can participate in ACPDC Diploma Counselling Round. For that, they need to download the counseling call letter from the official website. After this, they need to submit all required documents for verification during the counseling round. The documents are verified by conducting authority and prepare the final merit list.
The final merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam. After all documents verification, authorities will allot seats to the applicants based on the merit list.
Click Here to Apply for ACPDC Admission 2020
Click Here to download ACPDC Notification
If you have any queries related to this ACPDC Diploma 2020, you can write to us in the comment box.