An online interface will be provided by JAM 2020 organizing institute (Kharagpur) for candidates interaction with JAM 2020 office. This interaction is known as JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System).
JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) is:
“IIT JAM 2020 Application Form (JOAPS) website starts from
4th September 2018 (Wednesday)“
Must Read: IIT JAM 2020 Important Dates
How to Fill the IIT JAM 2020 Application Form?
The candidates are required to follow the given six-step process to successfully fill and submit the application form of JAM 2020.
- Registration through JOAPS
- Filling of IIT JAM Application Form
- Uploading of Required Documents
- Preview of Filled Application Form
- Payment of Application Fees
- Submission of Filled Application Form
Must Read: Document Required to fill JAM 2020 Application Form
JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS)
JAM aspirants may use this JOAPS interface for many applications such as,
- Apply for the examination online.
- Upload photograph, signature, thumb impression and other relevant documents such as graduation certificate, category certificate (wherever applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
- Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Contact the zonal JAM Office in case of any queries/problems.
- Download Admit Card.
- View your answers, marks and GATE score.