An online interface will be provided by IIT JAM 2021 organizing institute (IISc, Bangalore) for candidates’ interaction with JAM 2021 office. This interaction is known as JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System). Candidates who are planning to appear for IIT JAM 2021 exam can fill the online application form from 10th September 2020. Before that, you can check the all IIT JAM 2020 Important Dates here.
IIT JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) is:
“IIT JAM 2021 Application Form (JOAPS) website starts from
10th September 2020 (Thursday)“
Must Read: IIT JAM 2021 Exam Dates
How to Fill the IIT JAM 2021 Application Form?
The candidates are required to follow the given six-step process to successfully fill and submit the application form of JAM 2021.
- Registration through JOAPS
- Filling of IIT JAM Application Form
- Uploading of Required Documents
- Preview of Filled Application Form
- Payment of Application Fees
- Submission of Filled Application Form
JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS)
JAM aspirants may use this JOAPS interface for many applications such as,
- Apply for the examination online.
- Upload photograph, signature, thumb impression, and other relevant documents such as graduation certificate, category certificate (wherever applicable), etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
- Check the status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Contact the zonal JAM Office in case of any queries/problems.
- Download Admit Card.
- View your answers, marks, and GATE score.