Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee starts the application form for IIT JAM 2022 from 10th September 2020. Candidates can start filling the online application form by visiting the official website. Before that please this complete article about the Joint Admission Test for Masters 2022. The Last date to fill the online application form will be 15th October 2020.
IIT JAM 2022 ( Joint Admission Test for Masters) is an online examination for admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at various IITs. The examination organized by one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) every year on a rotational basis, on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), GOI. Every year, the IIT JAM Application form will be released in the month of September.
Candidates who want to appear for IIT JAM Exam, please go through this article to know complete information about IIT JAM 2022 including Important Dates, Application Form, Fee, eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc.
- IIT JAM 2022 Overview:
- IIT JAM 2022 Conducting Body
- IIT JAM 2022 Official Website
- IIT JAM 2022 Notification
- IIT JAM 2022 Important Exam Dates
- IIT JAM 2022 Registration/Application Form
- IIT JAM Application/Registration Fee
- IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- IIT JAM Papers and Paper Codes
- IIT JAM 2022 Syllabus
- IIT JAM 2022 Exam Paper Pattern
- IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card
- IIT JAM 2022 Response Sheet
- IIT JAM 2021 Answer Key
- IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers & Answer Key
- IIT JAM 2022 Result
IIT JAM 2022 Overview:
|Exam Name||IIT JAM 2022 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc)|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Conducting Authority||7 IIT’s & IISc. Roorkee on a Rational Basis|
|Question Types||Objective (MCQ & MSQ) & Numeric Answer Type (NAT)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Exam Time Duration||3 hrs|
IIT JAM 2022 Conducting Body
The IIT Joint Admission for M.Sc. examination conducted by 7 IIT’s & IISc Roorkee on a Rational Basis. Please check the below table to know IIT JAM Organizing Institute.
|JAM 2022||IIT Roorkee|
|JAM 2021||IISc Roorkee|
|JAM 2020||IIT Kanpur|
|JAM 2019||IIT Kharagpur|
|JAM 2018||IIT Bombay|
|JAM 2017||IIT Delhi|
|JAM 2016||IIT Madras|
|JAM 2015||IIT Guwahati|
|JAM 2014||IIT Kanpur|
|JAM 2013||IIT Delhi|
|JAM 2012||IIT Bombay|
|JAM 2011||IIT Delhi|
IIT JAM 2022 Official Website
Officially Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2022 will be conducted by IIT Roorkee
IISc Roorkee First time conduct the IIT JAM Examination.
IIT JAM 2022 Official Website: IISc Roorkee: Click Here
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) committee made the announcement of the official website of IIT Roorkee. THE official JAM 2022 Notification will be released soon.
Must Check: IIT JAM 2022 Information Brochure
IIT JAM 2022 Notification
JAM Notification will be released in the month of July 2021 by IIT Office. Notification will include all necessary information.
Must Check: IIT JAM 2022 Notification
IIT JAM 2022 Important Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||10th September 2021|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||15th October 2021|
|Application Form Correction||25th October 2021|
|Last Date of Change in Examination City||31st October 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||8th January 2022|
|JAM 2022 Exam Date||13th February 2022|
|Answer Key Availability||25th February 2022|
|JAM 2022 Result Deceleration||20th March 2022|
|Score Card Download||25th March 2022|
Must Check: JAM 2022 Important Dates
IIT JAM 2022 Registration/Application Form
Candidates can apply through JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System) for JAM Registration. Here GATExplore providing basic information about the registration
- Candidates have to apply for JAM 2022 examination using online mode only.
- JAM 2022 registration will be started on the 10th of September 2021.
- JAM 2022 registration will be end till the 15th of October 2021.
- Candidates have to register as a New User for JAM 2022 examination registration.
- After successful registration candidates are able to access JOAPS using their JOAPS Enrollment ID and JOAPS Password.
- While filling JAM 2022 application form candidates need to upload scanned photographs, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate, or category certificate.
Must Check: JAM 2022 Application Form
IIT JAM Application/Registration Fee
|SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|Women Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
*Note: Candidates pay the application fee via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, or e-challan.
IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria to apply for IIT JAM Exam as follows.
- Nationality: Indian/Foreign nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: All candidates admitted through should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Required Marks/Grades: In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
Must Read: JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
IIT JAM Papers and Paper Codes
IIT JAM 2022 examination conducted in 7 subjects (referred to as Papers) by Online Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates can choose any of the following subjects:
|IIT JAM Paper||Paper Code|
IIT JAM 2022 Syllabus
JAM 2022 exam conducted for 6 subjects. Candidates can choose any JAM 2022 Paper as per their graduation subjects. The syllabus of each stream is different. JAM aspirants can download JAM 2022 syllabus in PDF for BT, CY, GG, MA, MS, PH from the link given below.
Must Read: IIT JAM 2022 Syllabus in PDF
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Paper Pattern
Candidates, please check the IIT JAM Exam Paper Pattern in order to appear for this entrance exam.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted in Online Mode Only
- Duration of Exam: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- No. of Questions: The exam contains 60 questions of different types.
- Types of Questions: Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) & Numerical Answer Type (NAT)
- Papers: Only 6 Papers will be in the exam
- Total Marks: The Exam of 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: Only MCQ-type questions have negative marking.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Types of Questions||Marks Weightage|
|A||30||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)||1 or 2 Mark(s) each|
|B||10||Multiple Select Question (MSQ)||2 Marks each|
|C||20||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||1 or 2 Mark(s) each|
|Total Questions: 60||Total Marks: 100||Duration: 3 Hours|
|MCQ: 50 Marks||MSQ: 20 Marks||NAT: 30 Marks|
IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card
JAM 2022 Admit Card will be released on 8th January 2022. The JAM Admit Card will be available for those candidates who successfully registered for JAM 2022 in September 2021. Candidates can download their admit card/ hall tickets by visiting the below link:
Must Read: JAM 2022 Admit Card
IIT JAM 2022 Response Sheet
After completion of the JAM 2022 Examination, JAM Office will release the Response Sheet for each candidate in the last week of February. You can check your JAM 2022 Response by clicking the below links.
Must Read: JAM 2022 Response Sheet
IIT JAM 2021 Answer Key
After getting the IIT JAM Response sheet, you have to compare your answers with the official answer key. This will gives you an idea about how much you can score in JAM Exam 2021. To download JAM 2021 Answer Key please follow the below link.
Must Read: IIT JAM 2021 Answer Key
IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers & Answer Key
One of the important parts of every competitive examination is last year’s papers and their solution. For you, we come up with the previous year’s JAM Question Papers & Answer Key in PDF format. Please check the below links to download these question papers and answer keys.
IIT JAM 2022 Result
JAM 2022 Result will be declared in the 3rd Week of March 2022. To download your result please check the below link.
Must Read: JAM 2022 Result