Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is conducting body of the IIT JAM 2021 examination. IISc Bangalore will release IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card on 11th January 2021 (Monday). This article provides you with a piece of complete information about the JAM 2021 Admit Card that you have to download before going for the exam.
IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card Details
|JAM 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card Released||11th January 2021|
|IIT JAM 2021 Exam Dates||14th February 2021|
|IIT JAM 2021 Result||20th March 2021|
The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test center along with the original identification card whose number has been given in the application (Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Valid College ID, Employee identification card, or Driving License).
Must Read: IIT JAM 2021 Response Sheet
IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card (Hall Ticket) will be available for those candidates, who successfully registered for JAM 2021 in September 2021. Please check the below links to download your JAM 2021 Hall Ticket in PDF format.
How to Download IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card?
- First Visit the official website JOAPS: Click Here
- Enter your Enrollment id and password.
- Click on login
- Click on the Admit card link in login.
- Download and print Admit card
Must Read: IIT JAM 2021 Answer Key
JAM 2021 Admit Card Contains:
- Name of Candidates
- Examination Date & Time
- Registration Number & Enrollment ID
- Name of JAM Paper
- Examination Center Allotted: Address & Corresponding Code
Before going for JAM 2021, candidates must read the important IIT JAM 2021 exam instructions that are mentioned below:
Important Instructions for IIT JAM 2021 Candidates
- Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, inform the Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2021, IIT Bangalore immediately.
- Candidates will have to produce any one of the valid photo ID proof like the Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, and PAN card, on the day of the exam.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the admit card along with other prescribed documents in the exam examination hall.
- The admit card will not be sent by Post or Email.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination center.
- If a candidate fails to download the Admit Card, then the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IITs, under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, should be contacted through Phone/E-mail/FAX, giving the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get details about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted to the candidate.
If you find any difficulty in downloading JAM 2021 Admit Card then please write us in a comment.