BARC Recruitment 2018: BARC invites the candidates for 86 Vacancies for a post of Stipendiary Trainee in Categories – I in various engineering disciplines. Interested candidates please go though the eligibility criteria and apply through online application form. The online registration starts from 28 July 2018. Last date to fill online application form will be 20th August 2018.
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2018 Stipendiary Trainee
|Name of the Posts||BARC Stipendiary Trainee|
|Exam Dates||To be notify|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||28th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||20th August 2018|
|Admit Card Available to download||to be notify|
|Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Metallurgy||Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering|
|Chemical||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Computer Science||Diploma in Computer Science|
|Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
Note: 3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC/B.Sc. with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Diploma
Age Limit for BARC Recruitment 2018
(as on 20/08/2018)
|Age Relaxation||As per Govt. Rules|
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment 2018
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, Women||No Fee|
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions.
- The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be.
- Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the following day.
- ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written examination.
- The decision of this Research Centre in this regard is final.
Total Duration of Training Period: 2 Years
Stipend During Training:
|Stipend (pm)||Category – I|
|1st Year||Rs. 16000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 18000/-|