Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) will release the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020 and BARC Exam in the month of December. The last date for online registration is 4th February 2020. But BARC also conducts the separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 13th March 2020 – 19th March 2020 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Geology 2020 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Geology 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Geology (Tentative)
We list the important subject below.
- The Planet Earth
- Structural Geology
- Economic Geology
- Applied Geology
For a more detailed syllabus you can refer to IIT JAM Geology Syllabus because it is similar to that. I hope you get a good idea related to the syllabus for geology.