But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Geology. Here GATExplore provides the tentative BARC Syllabus for Geology 2024 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Geology 2024
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Geology (Tentative)
We list the important subject below.
- The Planet Earth
- Structural Geology
- Economic Geology
- Applied Geology
For a more detailed syllabus, you can refer to IIT JAM Geology Syllabus because it is similar to that. I hope you get a good idea related to the syllabus for geology.