Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited released a notification for BSNL JTO Recruitment (Junior Telecom Officer) post through GATE 2020. The online application form starts from 11th February 2020. As per notification BSNL willing to recruit 198 vacancies in Electrical and Civil Engineering for SC, ST and OBC Candidates.
Salary for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020
The JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) be appointed in the IDA pay-scale of Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- with annual increment of 3% with basic pay IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Eligibility for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020
1) Only Indian National Candidates are eligible.
2) A candidate who possess B.E./B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in
A) Electrical Engineering
B) Civil Engineering
Age Limit for BSNL JTO
Candidates should not exceed 30 years.
For relaxation of age as per Govt Rules.
Selection Procedure for BSNL JTO
1) Candidate should appear for the GATE 2020 Examination.
2) Interested candidates should fill the online application forms on the BSNL website and choose a particular circle.
3) After the declaration of GATE 2020 Result, BSNL prepares a circlewise merit list.
4) BSNL shall not conduct any further examination/interview. Selection only based on GATE 2020 Score.
Application Form Fee of BSNL JTO
For Open/OBC candidates : Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment should be done through Online mode Only (Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card)
Important Dates for BSNL JTO
|Online Registration Start Date||11th February 2020|
|Last date of Online Registration||12th March 2020 |