BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited released a notification for BSNL JTO Recruitment (Junior Telecom Officer) post through GATE 2021. The online application form starts on 11th February 2021. As per notification BSNL willing to recruit 198 vacancies in Electrical and Civil Engineering for SC, ST, and OBC Candidates.
Salary for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021
The JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) be appointed in the IDA pay-scale of Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- with an annual increment of 3% with basic pay IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Eligibility for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021
1) Only Indian National Candidates are eligible.
2) A candidate who possesses B.E./B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in
A) Electrical Engineering
B) Civil Engineering
Age Limit for BSNL JTO
Candidates should not exceed 30 years.
For relaxation of age as per Govt Rules.
Selection Procedure for BSNL JTO
1) Candidate should appear for the GATE 2021 Examination.
2) Interested candidates should fill the online application forms on the BSNL website and choose a particular circle.
3) After the declaration of the GATE 2021 Result, BSNL prepares a circlewise merit list.
4) BSNL shall not conduct any further examination/interview. Selection only based on GATE 2021 Score.
Application Form Fee of BSNL JTO
For Open/OBC candidates : Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment should be done through Online mode Only (Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card)
Important Dates for BSNL JTO
|Online Registration Start Date||11th February 2021
|Last date of Online Registration||12th March 2021
Useful Links for BSNL JTO