Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited released notification for BSNL JTO Recruitment (Junior Telecom Officer) post through GATE 2019. The online application form starts from 11th February 2019. As per notification BSNL willing to recruit 198 vacancies in Electrical and Civil Engineering for SC, ST and OBC Candidates.
Salary for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019
The JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) be appointed in IDA pay-scale of Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- with annual increment of 3% with basic pay IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Eligibility for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019
1) Only Indian National Candidates are eligible.
2) Candidate who possess B.E./B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in
A) Electrical Engineering
B) Civil Engineering
Age Limit for BSNL JTO
Candidates should not exceed 30 years.
For relaxation of age as per Govt Rules.
Selection Procedure for BSNL JTO
1) Candidate should appear for GATE 2019 Examination.
2) Interested candidate should fill online application form on BSNL website and choose particular circle.
3) After declaration of GATE 2019 Result, BSNL prepare circlewise merit list.
4) BSNL shall not conduct any further examination/interview. Selection only based on GATE 2019 Score.
Application Form Fee of BSNL JTO
For Open/OBC candidates : Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment should be done through Online mode Only (Internet Banking, Credit Card , Debit Card)
Important Dates for BSNL JTO
|Online Registration Start Date||11th February 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration||12th March 2019 |