Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE 2020. IOCL looking for candidates from various engineering disciplines like Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. This recruitment is basically known as IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020.
The Application form for IOCL Recruitment 2020 is already started. GATE 2020 eligible candidates can fill the online application form on or before 6th May 2020. Before applying for IOCL, please read the eligibility criteria.
- About IOCL Company
- IOCL GAE Recruitment 2020 with GATE Overview
- Eligibility Criteria for IOCL with GATE 2020
- Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment with GATE 2020
About IOCL Company
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is commonly known as IndianOIL & its owned by the Government of India. It is the largest commercial oil company in India. This company is empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status. The company has the net profit INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17.
IOCL GAE Recruitment 2020 with GATE Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment 2020|
|Job Type||PSUs, Central Govt.|
|Job Profile||Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAE)|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||6th May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL with GATE 2020
- Full-time BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all years/ semesters and all subjects)
- Current Final Year Students may also apply online for this recruitment
- For More Details refer to IOCL Notification.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- The upper age limit should be 26 Years as on 30th June 2020.
|OBC (NCL)||29 Years|
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- IOCL will utilize GATE 2020 Score for this recruitment of GAEs. Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE 2020 Score then will be called for Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the
candidate in following:
- GATE-2020 marks
- Merit will be prepared category-wise for each discipline.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil (NO FEE)
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Visit IOCL Official Website at Menu Bar
- Then Click on “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Graduate Engineer through GATE 2020“
- Click on Advertisement and read the eligibility
- Click On Apply to fill the application form and make the payment
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout for further communication.
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment with GATE 2020
|IOCL Online Application Form Start||7th April 2020|
|Last Date to apply for IOCL||6th May 2020|
Click Here for IOCL Recruitment Notification