Food Corporation of India released FCI Syllabus 2019 for Posts Junior Engineer, Steno, AG, and Typist. Candidates who applied for FCI Recruitment Exam. Now they are looking for FCI Syllabus 2019 in PDF format as well as exam pattern. Online Registration starts on 23rd February 2019. You can apply for FCI Recruitment 2019 by clicking below link.
Before coming to the syllabus for FCI recruitment, let me discussed the selection process of FCI Recruitment and followed by FCI Exam Pattern.
- Selection Process for FCI Recruitment 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Online Exam Pattern
- FCI Syllabus 2019
- Important Links for FCI Recruitment
Selection Process for FCI Recruitment 2019
A selection process for FCI will be conducted through 3 phase:
1) Online Test (Phase -I & Phase- II)
2) Skill Test
3) Document Verification
FCI Recruitment 2019 Online Exam Pattern
Phase – I
Online exam Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post. Structure of examination as follows
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration (Min)|
- It will consist of Objective Type Questions
- For every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark will be deducted
- The version of English Language will be English and for the other subjects it will be Bilingual
Phase – II
|No of Papers in Phase II||Post Code||Post|
|One Paper Exam||Paper I only||F||AG-III (General)|
|Paper III only||E||Typist (Hindi)|
|Paper V only||C||Steno Grade-II|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper I and Paper II||A||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)|
|B||Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper III and Paper IV||D||AG-II (Hindi)|
- Paper-I is common for post code A, B, F, G, H and I
- Paper-III is common for post code D and E
- Candidates applying for any ONE of the post code A, B, G, and H will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II
- Candidates applying for post code D will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV
- ONLINE TEST for Paper – I, Paper – II, Paper – III & Paper – IV shall be held in single sitting only
FCI Syllabus 2019
FCI Syllabus 2019 for Civil Engineering (Junior Engineer)
- Building Materials
- Soil Mechanics
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Designs
- Steel Design
- Construction Management
FCI Syllabus 2019 for Electrical Mecahanical Engineering (Junior Engineer)
- Basic concepts
- Concepts of current
- Electrical Machines
- Estimation and costing
- Air standard Cycles for IC engines
- Boilers Refrigeration cycles
- Transmission and Distribution of power in different power stations
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials etc.
FCI Syllabus 2019 for Assistant Grade – III (Accounts)
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts
- Taxation including Income Tax and Goods and Services Tax
- Auditing: – (a) Auditing concepts and methods, (b) Internal & External audit of companies
- Commercial Laws:- (Basic Knowledge) (a) Basics of Contract Act, Company Act, Sales of Goods Act, Negotiable Instrument Act.
- Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System, (b) Browsers, (c) Email, (d) Memory (Internal, External,
portable), (e) Chats, (f) Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), (g) Networks
FCI Syllabus 2019 for Assistant Grade – III (Technical)
Agriculture:- Statics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Elementary entomology, Plant Protection, Agricultural Economics.
Botany:- Cell Biology :Tissue , Organ & Organ System, Genetics, Plant Classification, Diversity, Ecology, Life Process: Photosynthesis, Respiration , Circulation, Movement etc, Basics of Biochemistry.
Zoology:- Animal Cell & Tissue, Organ System, Heredity & Variation, Animal Classification, Micro Organism, Insects & Rodents.
Chemistry:- Chemical bonding, Organic Chemistry : Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Inorganic Chemistry , Chemistry in daily life.
Physics:- Measurements, Basic Physics, Light, Electricity.