GAS Authority of India Limited recently published a notification for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019. GAIL Invites an application for Executive Trainee from Chemical and Instrumentation. The Online application form starts from 12th February 2019. Last Date to apply for online application form is 13th March 2019.
- Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019
- Vacancy Details for GAIL Recruitment
- Age Limit for GAIL Recruitment
- Salary for GAIL Recruitment
- Application Fee for GAIL Recruitment
- Selection Process for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019
- Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment
- Useful Links for GAIL Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019
1) Executive Trainee – (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% marks
2) Executive Trainee- (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation with minimum 65% marks
Must Read: Check GATE 2019 Answer Key in PDF
Vacancy Details for GAIL Recruitment
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||15|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||12|
Age Limit for GAIL Recruitment
Upper Age limit till 13/03/2019
|OPEN Category||28 Years|
|OBC Category||31 Years|
|SC/ST Category||33 Years|
Salary for GAIL Recruitment
Selected Candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
Application Fee for GAIL Recruitment
No Separate fee for GAIL Application form
Selection Process for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Step1: Candidates appear for GATE 2019 Exam. GATE 2019 score will consider for recruitment.
Step2: After appearing for GATE 2019 exam you should fill the GAIL Online application form.
Step3: Based on GATE 2019 score, GAIL calls you for an interview and further process.
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment
|Online Application form Starts||12th February 2019 (11:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||13th February 2019 (18:00 Hrs)|