GATE 2024 Exam Dates are released in the First Week of August. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national-level entrance exam for admission to PG courses in the field of engineering and technology. Candidates can get admission into M.Tech./Ph.D. programs in IITs, IISc, IISERs, and other reputed institutions through the GATE score. If you are planning to appear for the GATE 2024 Exam then this GATE 2024 Application Form article is for you.
Must Read: GATE 2024 Information & Guidance
An online interface will be provided by the GATE 2024 organizing institute (Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay) for GATE aspirant’s interaction with the GATE Office. This interface is known as GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System). Earlier, GATE 2013 was conducted by IIT Bombay.
Must Read: Documents Required for GATE 2024 Application
How to Fill GATE 2024 Application Form?
The candidates are required to follow the given six-step process to successfully fill and submit the application form of GATE.
- Registration through GOAPS
- Filling of GATE Application Form
- Uploading of Required Documents
- Preview of Filled Application Form
- Payment of Application Fees
- Submission of Filled Application Form
GATE 2024 Application Form Fee
The application fee should be paid ONLINE. The fee details are as follows:
For Centres in India
- Female candidates: ₹ 750
- SC, ST, PWD candidates:₹ 750
- All other candidates: ₹ 1500
For Centres Abroad
- Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, and Kathmandu: US$ 50
- Dubai and Singapore: US$ 100
GATE 2024 Application Form
Web address for GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System)
“GATE Online Application Processing System website will open the form
August 24, 2023 (Thursday)“.
GATE aspirants may use this GOAPS interface for many applications such as,
- Apply for the examination online.
- Upload photograph, signature, and other relevant documents such as graduation certificate, category certificate (wherever applicable), etc.
- Pay the application fee through net banking or debit card or e-challan.
- Check the status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Contact the zonal GATE Office in case of any queries/problems.
- Download Admit Card.
- View your answers, marks, and GATE score.
Must Read: GATE 2024 Important Dates
Important Tip: “The login to this interface uses your GOAPS password. Keep your password information safe, secure, and confidential.”