Maharashtra Common Entrance Test famously known as MHT CET will offer admission to an undergraduate program in engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture in Maharashtra State Engineering / Technology Colleges. A large number of institutes in Maharashtra as well as India will consider MHT CET Score for the first year of BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/BArch admissions. MHT CET 2020 Exam will be held in May 2020 after the HSC Examination.
This year, MH-CET 2020 Exam will be conducted in multiple shifts. The final score of candidates will be calculated by normalization formula and percentile calculation. In this article, we provide complete details related to MH-CET 2020 exam including exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, registration, application form, fee, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
MHT CET 2020 Important Dates
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell released the exam dates of MHT CET. This year MHT CET 2020 examination will be conducted from 16th May to 20th May 2020 in multiple shifts. The application form of MHT CET will be started from 1st January 2020. The complete details of the important dates as follows:
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Dates||Important Dates|
|Starting of MHT CET 2020 Application Form||1st January 2020|
|Last date to apply MHT CET (without late fees)||23rd March 2020|
|Last Date to submit Online Application form (with late fees)||31st March 2020|
|MH-CET 2020 Admit Card Released||25th April 2020|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Date||2nd to 13th May 2020|
Must Read: MHT CET 2020 Exam Dates
MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For B.E. / B.Tech Admission
- Candidate must be an Indian national
- The candidate must have passed HSC/equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and any of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnical/Technical or Vocational Subject with at least 50% marks. (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra State only).
- Candidates passed a diploma in engineering with at least 50% marks are eligible. (45% for Maharashtra State Reserved Categories Candidates)
- Applicants having a B.SC degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Maharashtra State Candidates Reserved Categories) and studies Maths subject at 10+2 level can also apply.
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- The applicant must have passed HSC/equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and any of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnical/Technical or Vocational Subject with at least 50% marks. (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra State only)
For Pharma D
- The applicant must be an Indian National
- The candidate must have passed HSC/equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and any of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnical/Technical or Vocational Subject with at least 50% marks. (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra State only)
- Candidates passed a diploma in pharmacy with at least 50% marks are eligible. (45% for Maharashtra State Reserved Categories Candidates)
MHT CET 2020 Registration/ Application Form
One of the important steps to appear for the MHT CET examination will be filling the MHT CET Application form. The interested candidates should fill the online application form on the official website. Before filling the online application form candidate should register themselves. Aspirants have to fill all the necessary information as follows:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Scanned Copies of photograph and signature.
After filling the necessary details, the aspirant makes the payment and submit the application form. We request candidates to fill the online application form in mid dates and take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
MHT CET 2020 Application Fee
The MHT CET registration will not be considered unless the applicant pays the prescribed application fee as mentioned below:
|For Backward Category (SC, ST, NT, OBC, SBC) and PWD candidates belong to Maharashtra||Rs. 600/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
You can fill online application fees through different modes such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards, etc.
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
MHT CET exam to be conducted in 3 different subjects as listed below:
- Paper 1: Mathematics
- Paper2: Physics & Chemistry
- Paper 3: Biology
Aspirants who are looking to take admission for B.E./B.Tech should need to appear for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
For B. Pharma/ Pharma D course the applicant needs to appear for paper 2 and any one of the paper 1 or 3.
The exam pattern for all the papers as follows:
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Online Mode
Types of Question: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
Marking Scheme: Each question in Paper 1 carry 2 marks and question in Paper 2 & 3 carries 1 mark each.
|Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics (Paper 1)||50||100||90 minutes|
|Physics & Chemistry (Paper 2)||100||100||90 minutes|
|Biology (Paper 3)||100||100||90 minutes|
MHT CET 2020 Syllabus
Maharashtra CET Cell follows the 80-20 pattern willing preparing MHT CET question papers. In the syllabus, 20% weightage will be given to the 11th curriculum and 80% to the 12th curriculum. Please check the below link for complete MHT CET Syllabus.
MHT CET 2020 Admit Card
MHT CET Admit Card will be available for those students who successfully registered for the MH CET examination. The admit card/hall ticket has necessary information like exam date, exam center/venue, paper schedule, etc. MH CET Admit Card will be available to download in the last week of April 2020. Please download the admit card from the below link. No aspirant will be permitted to appear without a valid admit card.
MHT CET 2020 Result
After completion of the MHT CET exam in multiple shifts, the CET Cell authorities will evaluate answer sheets and published the MHT CET Result along with a downloadable mark sheet links on the official website. You can check and download your CET Result by clicking the below link.
Must Read: MHT CET 2020 Result
MHT CET 2020 Official Website
Currently, the official website is not live. We update the link after official notification.
Official Website: https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in/ (update soon)