PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 Notification OUT. Power Grid Corporation India Limited released complete detailed about vacancies, eligibility, important dates and more. Interested candidates can fill the online application form after 31st January 2020. Before applying you should read this post and apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020. The last date to apply PGCIL Recruitment 2020 will be 20th February 2020.
PowerGrid, the Central Transmission Utility (PGCIL) of India, is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World. This Public Sector Unit is also a part of a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India. Recently they confirms the MAHARATNA Status. They mainly engaged in power transmission business with the mandate of planning, supervision, coordination, control over complete inter-state transmission system.
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe to
Our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Subscribe
- Vacancy & Job Profile:
- Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Age Limit Criteria For PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Application Fee
- Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Service Agreement Bond
- Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Useful Links to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020
Vacancy & Job Profile:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper||Vacancy|
|Engineering Trainee (Electrical)||EE (Electrical) GATE 2020||53|
The complete detailed PGCIL Recruitment 2020 vacancies as follows,
|Number of Vacancies|
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry.
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer in the same scale.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Candidates should appear for the GATE 2020 Examination in Electrical discipline i.e. Paper Code (EE).
- The applicant should have a full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in the following discipline from recognized University/Institutes. Current Final Year students are also eligible for this recruitment.
- Electrical & Electrical (Power)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Power Systems Engineering
- Power Engineering (Electrical)
- The aspirant candidate should have a minimum of 70% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Final year student, please mention their marks up to pre-final examination while filling the PGCIL Recruitment 2020 online application form.
Age Limit Criteria For PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
Upper Age limit up to 31st December 2019
|OBC (NCL) Candidates||31 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||33 Years|
|PWD Candidates||38 Years|
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Other category candidates should pay Rs.500/- while filling the online application form.
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- The selection process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper (EE Paper) of GATE 2020, group discussion and personal interview.
- Calculation of final score will as follows
|GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the
prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- The bond amounts:
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
|Registration Start Date:||31st January 2020 (10:00 hrs)|
|Registration End Date:||20th February 2020 (23.59 hrs)|