PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2022 Notification OUT. Power Grid Corporation India Limited released complete details about vacancies, eligibility, important dates, and more. Interested candidates can fill the online application form after 25th March 2022. Before applying you should read this post and apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022. The last date to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 will be 15th April 2022.
About PowerGrid (PGCIL)
PowerGrid, the Central Transmission Utility (PGCIL) of India, is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World. This Public Sector Unit is also a part of a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India. Recently they confirm the MAHARATNA Status. They mainly engaged in power transmission business with the mandate of planning, supervision, coordination, control over complete inter-state transmission systems.
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe to
Our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Subscribe
PGCIL with GATE 2022 Overview
|Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment through GATE|
|Job Profile||Executive Trainees|
|Conducting Authority||Power Grid Corporation India Limited|
|Exam Name||through GATE 2022|
|Last Date||15th April 2022|
Vacancy & Job Profile:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2022 Paper|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||EE (Electrical) GATE 2022|
|Executive Trainee (Electronics)||EC (Electronics & Communication) GATE 2022|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||CE (Civil) GATE 2022|
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry.
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers on the same scale.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2022
- Candidates should appear for the GATE 2022 Examination in Electrical/Electronics/Civil discipline i.e. Paper Code (EE/EC/CE).
- The applicant should have a full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in the following discipline from recognized universities/Institutes. Current Final Year students are also eligible for this recruitment.
- Electrical & Electrical (Power)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Power Systems Engineering
- Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electronics & Electrical Communication
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- The aspirant candidate should have a minimum of 70% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Final year students, please mention their marks up to the pre-final examination while filling the PGCIL Recruitment 2022 online application form.
Age Limit Criteria For PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2022
Upper Age limit up to 31st December 2020
|OBC (NCL) Candidates||31 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||33 Years|
|PWD Candidates||38 Years|
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Other category candidates should pay Rs.500/- while filling the online application form.
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2022
- The selection process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper (EE/EC/CE Paper) of GATE 2022, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Calculation of final score will as follows
|GATE 2022 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the
prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- The bond amounts:
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2022
|Registration Start Date:||25th March 2020 (10:00 hrs)|
|Registration End Date:||15th April 2020 (23.59 hrs)|
Useful Links to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022