But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Bioscience. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Bioscience 2021 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Bioscience 2021
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Bioscience (Tentative)
We list the important subject below.
- General Biology:
- Basics of Biochemistry:
- Molecular Biology:
- Cell Biology:
- Mathematical Sciences:
For a more detailed syllabus you can refer IIT JAM Bioscience Syllabus because it is similar to that. I hope you get a good idea related to the syllabus for geology.