Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) will release the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through the GATE 2020/2021 and BARC Exam in the month of December. The last date for online registration is 3rd February 2021. But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 14th March 2021 – 18th March 2021 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Bioscience 2021 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Bioscience 2021
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Bioscience (Tentative)
We list the important subject below.
- General Biology:
- Basics of Biochemistry:
- Molecular Biology:
- Cell Biology:
- Mathematical Sciences:
For more detailed syllabus you can refer IIT JAM Bioscience Syllabus because it is similar to that. I hope you get a good idea related to the syllabus for geology.