But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Chemical. Here GATExplore provides the tentative BARC Syllabus for Chemical Engineering 2022 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Chemical Engineering 2022
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Chemical Engineering 2022 (Tentative)
It is similar to the Syllabus of the GATE 2022 Exam, but for more information, we list the important subject below.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.