Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2019. The last date for online Registration is 31st January 2019. But BARC also conduct separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 9th March 2019 – 15th March 2019 as per selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Chemical Engineering 2019 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Chemical Engineering 2019
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of total 100 Questions
- Total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Chemical Engineering 2019 (Tentative)
It is similar to Syllabus of GATE 2019 Exam, but for more information, We list important subject below.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.