Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) will release the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020/2021 and BARC Exam 2021. The last date for online registration is 4th February 2021. But BARC also conducts the separate exams for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 13th March 2021 – 19th March 2021 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Chemical Engineering 2021 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Chemical Engineering 2021
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Chemical Engineering 2021 (Tentative)
It is similar to the Syllabus of the GATE 2021 Exam, but for more information, we list the important subject below.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.