Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) will release the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2023/2024 and BARC Exam in the month of April 2024. BARC Syllabus for Civil 2024 is the first step of BARC Exam Preparation.
But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Civil. Here GATExplore provides the tentative BARC Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2024 for effective preparation of an examination.
Must Read: Important Topics for BARC Exam in PDF
BARC Exam Pattern for Civil Engineering 2024
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Civil 2024 (Tentative)
- Structural Analysis
- Environmental Engineering
- Strength of Materials
- Soil Engineering
- Construction Materials & Concrete Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Steel Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Irrigation
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.
Must Read: Study Material for Civil Engineering