BARC is going to conduct the online examination for the recruitment of a Scientific Officer which is held in April 2024. To help in your preparation GATExplore provides you with Important Topics for BARC Exam 2024 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Electronics, and Communication.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites applications through online mode for recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) for the 2023-24 academic session of BARC Training School through their separate Online Examination or GATE 2023/2024 score for Engineering and Science stream.
After successful completion of one-year course work at the Institute, DGFS Fellows undertake project work, which is assigned by DAE and supervised jointly by a DAE and an Institute guide.
BARC Exam Pattern 2024
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
Must Read: BARC Exam 2024 Complete Syllabus
Important Topics for BARC Exam 2024
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Must Read: BARC Scientific Officer Cutoff 2018