BARC is going to conduct the online examination for the recruitment of Scientific Officer which is held from 13th March to 19th March 2020. To help in your preparation GATExplore provides you Important Topics for BARC Exam 2020 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Electronics and Communication.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites application through online mode for recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) for the 2020-21 academic session of BARC Training School through their separate Online Examination or GATE 2020/2019 score for Engineering and Science stream.
After successful completion of one-year course work at the Institute, DGFS Fellows undertake project work, which is assigned by DAE and supervised jointly by a DAE and an Institute guide.
BARC Exam Pattern 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
Must Read: BARC Exam 2020 Complete Syllabus
Important Topics for BARC Exam 2020
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Must Read: BARC Scientific Officer cutoff 2018