BARC is going to conduct the online examination for the recruitment of Scientific Officer which is held from 9th March to 15th March 2019. To help in your preparation GATExplore provides you Important Topics for BARC Exam 2019 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Electronics and Communication.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites application through online mode for recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) for the 2018-19 academic session of BARC Training School through their separate Online Examination or GATE 2019/2018 score for Engineering and Science stream.
After successful completion of one-year course work at the Institute, DGFS Fellows undertake project work, which is assigned by DAE and supervised jointly by a DAE and an Institute guide.
BARC Exam Pattern 2019
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of total 100 Questions
- Total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
Must Read: BARC Exam 2019 Complete Syllabus
Important Topics for BARC Exam 2019
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Must Read: BARC Scientific Officer cutoff 2018