Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020. The last date for online registration is 31st January 2020. But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 9th March 2020 – 15th March 2020 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Computer Science Engineering 2020 for effective preparation of an examination.
Must Read: Important Topics for BARC Exam in PDF
BARC Exam Pattern for Computer Science Engineering 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Computer Science Engineering 2020 (Tentative)
- Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Operating System
- Digital Logic
- Theory of Computation & Compiler Design
- Discrete Mathematics
- Software Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.
Must Read: Study Material for Computer Science