Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) will release the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020/2021 and BARC Exam in the month of September 2021. BARC Syllabus for Electrical 2021 is the first step of BARC Exam Preparation.
But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Electrical. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering 2021 for effective preparation of an examination.
Must Read: Important Topics for BARC Exam in PDF
BARC Exam Pattern for Electrical Engineering 2021
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering 2021 (Tentative)
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Control Systems
- Power System
- Network Theory
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics
- Signals & System
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.
Must Read: Study Material for Electrical Engineering