Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020. The last date for online registration is 3rd February 2020. But BARC also conduct the separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 13th March 2020 – 19th March 2020 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering 2020 for effective preparation of an examination.
Must Read: Important Topics for BARC Exam in PDF
BARC Exam Pattern for Electronics & Communication Engineering 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- Total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering 2020 (Tentative)
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Computer Engineering
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Control Systems
- Signals & Systems
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.