Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020. The last date for online registration is 3rd February 2020. But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 14th March 2020 – 18th March 2020 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering 2020 for effective preparation of an examination.
Must Read: Important Topics for BARC Exam in PDF
BARC Exam Pattern for Electronics & Communication Engineering 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- Total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering 2020 (Tentative)
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Computer Engineering
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Control Systems
- Signals & Systems
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.