But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Instrumentation. Here GATExplore provides the tentative BARC Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering 2024 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Instrumentation Engineering 2024
- BARC Exam will be conducted in an online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- The Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering 2024 (Tentative)
It is similar to the Syllabus of the GATE 2024 Exam, but for more information, we list the important subject below.
- Electrical Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
- Communication and Optical Instrumentation
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.