Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020. The last date for online registration is 31st January 2020. But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 9th March 2020 – 15th March 2020 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering 2020 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Instrumentation Engineering 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering 2020 (Tentative)
It is similar to the Syllabus of the GATE 2020 Exam, but for more information, We list the important subject below.
- Electrical Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
- Communication and Optical Instrumentation
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.