But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Physics. Here GATExplore provides the tentative BARC Syllabus for Physics 2022 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Physics 2022
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Physics (Tentative)
We list the important subject below.
- Mathematical Methods:
- Mechanics and General Properties of Matter:
- Oscillations, Waves, and Optics:
- Electricity and Magnetism:
- Kinetic theory, Thermodynamics:
- Modern Physics:
- Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics:
For more detailed syllabus you can refer IIT JAM Physics Syllabus because it is similar to that. I hope you get a good idea related to the syllabus for physics.