Finally, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) released the ISRO Exam 2020 Admit Card for Scientific Engineer. ISRO Exam aspirant looking for ISRO Recruitment 2020 Admit Card Online & finding it difficult to download the admit card. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) conducts the ISRO Online Examination for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineer SC post. The ISRO Exam 2020 will be held on 12th January 2020 at different locations in India.
Must Read: ISRO Exam 2020 Syllabus
This recruitment is specially done of a branch of engineering specializations including Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. Candidates kindly not the ISRO advt number for this recruitment ADVT NO. 02/2019 & 03/2019.
ISRO Exam 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Released of ISRO Exam Admit Card||30th December 2019|
|ISRO 2020 Exam Date||12th January 2020|
ISRO Exam 2020 Admit Card will directly mail to candidates registered mail ID. So before looking for any links to download the admit card kindly check your Email Inbox as well as the Spam folder for the admit card.
Still, you don’t receive the ISRO Exam Admit Card then first check your ISRO application status by clicking the below link. There you need to provide Reg No: that you get during the registration process, date of birth and fill the captcha.
How to check your ISRO Application Status
Step1: First click on the official link from below table
Step2: Click on the Post Name, it will direct you to NewPage
Step3: enter your Reg No, Date of Birth, & Captcha
Step4: click on “Show Status” Button
Step5: you will get your ISRO Application Form Status.
ISRO 2020 Application Status
|PostCodes||Post Name||View Application Status|
|BE001, BE002, BE003, BE008||SC(Electronics), SC(Mechanical), SC(Computer Science), SC(Electronics Autonomous Body)||Check Here|
|BE004, BE005, BE006, BE007||SC(Civil), SC(Electrical), SC(Refrigeration & AC), SC(Architecture)||Check Here|
Must Read: ISRO Exam Previous Year Papers
Instructions of Candidates before Appearing for ISRO Exam 2020
- Print the admit card and paste the latest passport size color photograph on it and produce for verification at the venue before entering the written test hall failing which candidate will not be permitted to write the test. The admit card with the latest color photograph and signature will be collected and retained for the record.
- If candidates are working in Central/State govt/Public sector undertakings, they are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the office without which candidate is not allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates are advised to bring attested copies of marks cards in support of the declarations made in the application to the written test venue for verification. Original certificates need not be carried to the written test venue.
- Candidature will be rejected in case any of the declarations in the application form is found incorrect.
- Only a black/blue ballpoint pen is allowed to fill the OMR answer sheet.
- Report to the examination hall one hour before the commencement of the written test.
- Laptops, Calculators, Logarithm tables, Digital diaries, Mobile Phones & other electronic gadgets, textbooks, notes, etc., will not be allowed inside the written test halls.
- The written test will be for 90 minutes. The correct answer will carry three marks the wrong answer will carry minus one mark.
- Candidates are allowed to take the carbonless copy of the OMR answer sheet and their question booklet after the examination. A carbonless copy of the OMR answer sheet shall be preserved by the candidates carefully for future reference.
- No reimbursement for traveling to the examination center will be provided by ISRO.
Note: ISRO Exam Admit Cards are directly mailed to candidates registered mail id.