Uttrakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) invites the candidates for Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer posts. In UPCL Recruitment 2021, candidates with Bachelors’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Civil are eligible. The Application form starts on 17th March 2021 and the last date to apply for this recruitment is 16th April 2021.
Before filing UPCL Recruitment 2021 application form, please check the eligibility criteria & selection process.
Must Read: PSU without GATE 2021
UPCL Recruitment 2021 without GATE
|Recruitment||UPCL Recruitment 2021 without GATE|
|Job Profile||Assistant Engineer, Account Officier, Law Officer, Personnel Officer, Senior Industrial Engineer|
|Conducting Authority||Uttrakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL)|
|Exam Name||UPCL Exam 2021|
|Number of Posts||105|
Vacancies Details of UPCL Recruitment
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Industrial Engineer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021
Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee) (72 Posts)
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Power Engineering/ Power System Engineering or those branches have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized institute.
Assistant Engineer (Civil Trainee) (7 Posts)
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or those branches have the word Civil with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized institute.
The upper age limit is 42 years as of 1st January 2021
|OBC (NCL)||45 Years|
Salary (Pay Scale)
Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 (Grade-II)
Selection Process of UPCL AE Recruitment without GATE
- The candidate has to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2021
- The final selection will be based on an Objective Written Test + Interview
- The test consists of 2 Parts i.e. General Awareness, Aptitude & Reasoning, and Subjectwise (Electrical, Mechanical, & Civil cadre).
- The final selection shall be prepared by assigning 88% weightage for Online Test & 12% marks for the interview.
|On-Line Application Form Start Date||17th March 2021|
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||16th April 2021 (midnight)|
|Last date to submitting a hard copy of the application with self-attested copies enclosures through post/speed post||within 10 days after last date of online submission of application form|