Assam Gas Company Limited a pioneer Public Sector Undertaking. AGCL is looking for fresh candidates for engagement as Management Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee. There is a total of 12 vacancies for which AGCL doing AGCL Recruitment 2021 from 26th February 2021. The Last date to apply for AGCL Recruitment 2021 without GATE.
Before applying for this recruitment please read the eligibility criteria & selection process.
AGCL Recruitment 2021 without GATE
|Recruitment||AGCL Recruitment 2021|
|Job Profile||Management Trainee & Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Conducting Authority||Assam Gas Company Limited|
|Exam Name||AGCL Exam 2021|
|Number of Posts||12|
|Discipline||Number of Posts|
|Computer Science (GET)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for AGCL Recruitment 2021
Graduate Engineer Trainee (6 Posts)
- The candidate should have First Class B.E./B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Computer Science with 65% or above aggregate marks.
Management Trainee (5 Posts)
- The candidate should have First Class B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline with 65% or above aggregate marks. or
- Two years full-time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute.
Maximum Age Limit as of 1st February 2021
The minimum age will be 21 years
|General (UR)||30 years|
|OBC (NCL)||33 years|
- Stipend Rs. 25,000/- per month for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Stipend Rs. 30,000/- per month for Management Trainee
Selection Procedure AGCL Recruitment without GATE
- Written Test to be scheduled later on.
- Qualified candidates in the written test in 1:5 ratio (for example for two posts 10 candidates will be called in order of merit for PI) will be called for a Personal Interview to be conducted by an Interview Board.
- Medical Fitness Test of the selected candidates to be conducted by the AGC Medical Centre.
|Application Form Start Date||26th February 2021|
|Last Date to Fill the online application||8th March 2021|
Important Links to Apply
Click Here to Download Notification
Click Here to Apply Online