RITES Recruitment through GATE 2022 & GATE 2021 Notification Released. Rail India Technical & Economic Service has planned to do recruitment through GATE 2022 & GATE 2021 examinations. Interested candidates can fill the online application form on 30th July 2022. Before applying you should read & check the eligibility criteria for RITES Recruitment 2022.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies
RITES with GATE 2022 Overview
|Recruitment||RITES Recruitment 2022 through GATE|
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Conducting Authority||Rail India Technical & Economic Service|
|Exam Name||through GATE 2022/GATE 2021|
Vacancy & Job Profile:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2022/2021 Paper|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)||CE (Civil) GATE 2022/2021|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||ME (Mechanical) GATE 2022/2021|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||EE (Electrical) GATE 2022/2021|
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry.
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers on the same scale.
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2022
- Candidates should appear for the GATE 2022 Examination in Electrical/Electronics/Civil discipline i.e. Paper Code (EE/EC/CE).
- The applicant should have a full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Degree from recognized University/Institutes.
- Current Final Year students are also eligible for this recruitment.
- The aspirant candidate should have a minimum of 60% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Final year students, please mention their marks up to the pre-final examination while filling the RITES Recruitment 2022 online application form.
Age Limit Criteria For RITES Recruitment through GATE 2022
Upper Age limit up to 1st July 2022
|OBC (NCL) Candidates||33 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||35 Years|
|PWD Candidates||40 Years|
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 300/-
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2022/2021
- The selection process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper (CE/ME/EE Paper) of GATE 2022/2020, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Calculation of final score will as follows
|GATE 2022 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||75%|
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the
prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- The bond amounts:
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2022
|Registration Start Date:||30th July 2022|
|Registration End Date:||25th August 2022|