RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021 Notification will release soon. Rail India Technical & Economic Service has planned to do recruitment through GATE 2021 examination. RITES will release the detailed notification shortly. Interested candidates can fill the online application form once notification release. Before applying you should read & check the eligibility criteria for RITES Recruitment 2021.
- About RITES
- RITES with GATE 2021 Overview
- Vacancy & Job Profile:
- Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Age Limit Criteria For RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Application Fee
- Selection Process for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Service Agreement Bond
- Important Dates for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Useful Links to apply for RITES Recruitment
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies
RITES with GATE 2021 Overview
|Recruitment||RITES Recruitment 2021 through GATE|
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Conducting Authority||Rail India Technical & Economic Service|
|Exam Name||through GATE 2021|
Vacancy & Job Profile:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)||CE (Civil) GATE 2021|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||ME (Mechanical) GATE 2021|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||EE (Electrical) GATE 2021|
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry.
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers on the same scale.
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Candidates should appear for the GATE 2021 Examination in Electrical/Electronics/Civil discipline i.e. Paper Code (EE/EC/CE).
- The applicant should have a full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Degree from recognized University/Institutes.
- Current Final Year students are also eligible for this recruitment.
- The aspirant candidate should have a minimum of 60% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Final year students, please mention their marks up to the pre-final examination while filling the RITES Recruitment 2021 online application form.
Age Limit Criteria For RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
Upper Age limit up to 31st December 2020
|OBC (NCL) Candidates||31 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||33 Years|
|PWD Candidates||38 Years|
- All candidates are exempted from the application fee. (NO FEE)
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
- The selection process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper (CE/ME/EE Paper) of GATE 2021, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Calculation of final score will as follows
|GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the
prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- The bond amounts:
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2021
|Registration Start Date:||12th May 2021|
|Registration End Date:||31st May 2021|