Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) will release the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2022/2023 and the BARC Exam in the month of April 2023. BARC Syllabus for Metallurgical 2023 is the first step of BARC Exam Preparation.
But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted in multiple shifts as per the selected slot. With BARC Examination, candidates can get a Scientific Officer post in BARC.
For that, We create this BARC Exam Syllabus page for Metallurgical. Here GATExplore provides the tentative BARC Syllabus for Metallurgical Engineering 2023 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Metallurgical Engineering 2021
- BARC Exam will be conducted in an online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- The Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Metallurgical Engineering 2023 (Tentative)
It is similar to the Syllabus of the GATE 2023 Exam, but for more information, We list the important subject below.
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Physical Metallurgy
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Manufacturing Processes
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.