Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020 and BARC Exam. The last date for online registration is 4th February 2020. But BARC also conducts a separate exam for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC Online Exam. The Online exam will be conducted from 13th March 2020 – 19th March 2020 as per the selected slot. Here GATExplore providing the tentative BARC Syllabus for Metallurgical Engineering 2020 for effective preparation of an examination.
BARC Exam Pattern for Metallurgical Engineering 2020
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of total 100 Questions
- Total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Metallurgical Engineering 2020 (Tentative)
It is similar to the Syllabus of the GATE 2020 Exam, but for more information, We list the important subject below.
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Physical Metallurgy
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Manufacturing Processes
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.