Electronics Corporation of India Limited released the notification of ECIL Recruitment 2019 for Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant. This recruitment is purely on a contract basis to work various project sites across India.
Contract Period: The tenure of the contract would be for a period of ONE or TWO years but extendable up to more months depending upon the project requirements.
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy & Salary
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. Of Posts||Salary|
|1.||Technical Officer||11||23,000/- p.m.|
|2.||Scientific Assistant||4||17,654/- p.m.|
Other Benefits: During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will also be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above-consolidated pay as per Company Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2019
A First class Engineering degree in the following disciplines
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology
Upper Age limit as on31.01.2019
Technical Officer – 30 Years
Scientific Assistant – 25 Years
Selection Process for ECIL Recruitment
1) Candidates should appear for Written test/ Interview.
2) Written test/ Interview will be held at Hyderabad
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment
1) Candidates should fill ONLINE application form by Clicking Here.
2) After applying you should send filled online application Hard Copy to Hyderabad by post till 1st March.
3) Candidates should appear for Written Test/ Interview.
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment
|Online Registration Starts||13th February 2019 (14:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Registration||23rd February 2019 (16:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date of accepting Registration forms (Hard Copy) with Required Documents||1st March 2019 (16:00 Hrs)|
|Written Test/ Interview||Update soon|
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification: Click Here
Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019: Click Here