NBCC (India) Limited invites the candidates for 35 Management Trainee posts. In NBCC Recruitment 2021, candidates with Bachelors’s Degree in Civil & Electrical are eligible if they have GATE 2020 score. The Application form starts on 22nd March 2021 and the last date to apply for this recruitment is 21st April 2021.
Before filing NBCC Recruitment 2021 application form, please check the eligibility criteria & selection process.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 with GATE
|Recruitment||NBCC Recruitment 2021 without GATE|
|Job Profile||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Conducting Authority||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Exam Name||NBCC Exam 2021|
|Number of Posts||35|
Vacancies Details of NBCC Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment
Management Trainee (E-1 grade, 35 Posts)
- Candidates should have Engineering Degree in Electrical / Civil with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized institute.
- Also, Candidates who should have a valid GATE 2020 Score are eligible to apply.
|OBC (NCL)||32 Years|
Salary (Pay Scale)
Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000 (E-1 grade)
Selection Process of NBCC Recruitment with GATE 2020
- The candidate has to apply for NBCC Recruitment through GATE
- On basis of the Valid GATE 2020 Score, candidates are shortlisted for the Personal Interview
- Final Selection will be based on Interview Only.
|Online Application Form Starts||22nd March 2021 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Last date to Apply||21st April 2021 (17:00 Hrs)|