NITIE Mumbai offers Post Graduate Diploma Courses for Engineers through GATE Score plus GD/PI. NITIE is a one of best Institute to pursuing PG in Management Skills. In this article, we provide you a complete information about NITIE Admission 2019. Admission procedure starts from 6th February 2019. Last date to apply for admission will be 1st April 2019.
NITIE Mumbai Offers three PG Courses:
|PGDIE||Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering||126 Seats|
|PGDMM||Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management||40 Seats|
|PGDPM||Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management||40 Seats|
NITIE Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have 60% aggregate (marks relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PWD) at graduation in Engineering/Technology and Valid GATE Score as on June 15, 2019. As per Govt. of India rules, reservation of seats exists for SC/ST/OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD candidates.
1) For PGDIE, Applicant with any branch in Engineering/Technology can apply.
2) For PGDMM, Candidates from Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Chemical, Textile, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Industrial Electronics Engineering disciplines can apply.
3) For PGDPM, Candidates with following engineering disciplines can apply- Mechanical, Prodcuction, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Textile, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Industrial Electronics.
Final year Engineering/Technology studentscan also apply,
- Provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date.
- Students appearing for final year exams in 2019 will be permitted to submit their result by September 30, 2019.
- Their admission will stand cancelled in case they fail to meet the qualifying requirements
NITIE Admission 2019 Application Process
The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only. The application process is common for all post graduate programmes. Candidates can apply for more than one programme. If you applying for more than one programme, you need to give preferences and pay application fee.
Shortlisted for GD/PI Process:
Candidates shortlisted based on following criteria
Applied to program and paid application fee.
Satisfy the eligibility criteria.
and have valid GATE score.
Shortlisted candidates are called for GD/PI process in Institute campus.
Final Merit list:
Candidates academic records, GATE score, performance in GD/PI should be consider for Final merit list.
NITIE Admission 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Begins||6th February 2019|
|Online Application Form Closes||1st April 2019 upto 17.00 Hrs|
|Group Discussion/Personal Interview||22, 23, 24 April 2019|
|Course Begins||June 2019|