NLC India Limited published a notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET). This year NLC India Limited recruit GET candidates through a separate online exam followed by an interview process. NLC Recruitment 2020 without GATE online application form will start from 18th March 2020. The last date to apply for NLC India Limited will be 17th April 2020.
- About NLC India Limited
- NLC Recruitment 2020 without GATE Overview
- NLC Recruitment 2020 Without GATE Vacancies
- NLC Recruitment GET Salary:
- NLC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit for NLC Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee for NLC India Recruitment
- Selection Process of NLC India Recruitment
- NLC Recruitment Online Exam Pattern
- NLC Recruitment Online Exam Syllabus 2020
- Important Dates of NLC Recruitment 2020
About NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
NLC Recruitment 2020 without GATE Overview
|Recruitment||NLC Recruitment 2020|
|Job Profile||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Exam Name||NLC Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Conducting Authority||NLC India Limited|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Time Duration||2hrs (120 Minutes)|
NLC Recruitment 2020 Without GATE Vacancies
|Disciplines||Number of Vacancies|
|Control & Instrumentation||15|
NLC Recruitment GET Salary:
- The selected candidate will be appointed as “Graduate Executive Trainee” & will undergo training for One Year.
- During the training, the candidate offers the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- in scale pay Rs. 50,000-1,60,000.
- On successful completion of training, the pay scale increase to Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000 with Basic Pay Rs.60,000/-
NLC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Production/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Civil / Instrumentation / Computer Science / Mining / M.Sc. in Geology disciplines with First Class and an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (average of all years/semesters and all subjects)
- For SC/ST Candidates with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit for NLC Recruitment 2020
The maximum age of general category candidates should not exceed 30 years as on 01/03/2020. For other categories, candidates follow the below table.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
The NLC India Recruitment Online Application form will start from 18th March 2020. So if you willing to apply for NLC Recruitment Exam 2020 follow the below steps:
- Step1: Visit NLC India Official Website to apply online from 18th March 2020.
- Step2: Fill all the details.
- Step3: Click on submit and proceed with payment.
- Step4: Download Application form for future use.
Note: NLC only received the Online Application Form.
Application Fee for NLC India Recruitment
- General & OBC candidates should pay Rs. 854/- (Including GST @18%) as Online Application Fee.
- SC & PWD candidates should pay Rs. 354/- (Including GST @18%).
Selection Process of NLC India Recruitment
- Eligible Candidates should fill online application form with Rs.854/- application fee.
- The candidates who meet eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for the NLC Recruitment Exam 2020 (Online Exam).
- Candidates should secure 50% in Online Test (40% for SC, OBC & PwD candidates) separately for qualifying to personal Interview.
- In Personal Interview, minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates
- The final selection is done based on aggregate marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
NLC Recruitment Online Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Online Exam will be held for 2 hrs.
- Question paper contains 2 parts,
|Question Paper||Number of Questions||Topics|
|Question Paper Part 1||40 Questions||Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, and General English|
|Question Paper Part 2||80 Questions||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)|
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking, 1/4 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
NLC Recruitment Online Exam Syllabus 2020
The online test will comprise:
- Quantitative aptitude,
- Logical Reasoning,
- General Awareness,
- Data Interpretation,
- General English, and
- Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
Important Dates of NLC Recruitment 2020
|NLC Online Application form Starts||18th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17th March 2020|
|Last date for Fee payment||17th March 2020 at 23.55 Hrs|
|NLC Online Exam Admit Card Release||10 Days before the exam date|
|NLC Online Exam Date (tentative)||26th & 27th May 2020|