- NLC Introduction
- Important Dates for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
- Job Profile: Graduate Executive Trainee
- Eligible Branches for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Minimum Criteria:
- Age limit for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Selection Process for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
- Salary and other benefits for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
- Application Fees for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
- How to Apply for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
- Useful links for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2020
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) is a leading ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of Rs.6669 Crores (approx.). It is spreading its wings in the field of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the corporation has many expansion plans for enormous capacity augmentation in the future years.
Important Dates for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
ONLINE Registration Starting Date & Time: 6th January 2020 (Tentative)
ONLINE Registration Closing Date & Time: 27th January 2020 (Tentative)
Job Profile: Graduate Executive Trainee
Eligible Branches for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Mechanical (ME)
- Electrical (EEE)
- Electrical (ECE)
- Control & Instrumentation
Age limit for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2020
Selection Process for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
1. Eligible applicants will have to appear for GATE-2020
2. Applicants will be shortlisted for recruitment process in the order of merit based on the marks obtained by them (out of 100) in GATE-2020.
3. The list of applicants shortlisted for recruitment process will be published in NLC website (www.nlcindia.com).
4. Call Letters to the shortlisted applicants for Personal Interview will be uploaded in NLC website (or) sent by post. Shortlisted applicants will also be informed through email/SMS.
Salary and other benefits for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
Recruited applicants will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500 (E-2 Grade) and offered lubricative salary (CTC approximately ranging from Rs.9.05 Lakhs to 9.65 Lakhs per annum). They will be on training for a period of minimum one year (extendable).
During the training period, the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 120.3 % of basic pay) and Common Allowance (40% of basic pay) per month. Furthermore, to the above, they will be paid Performance Related Pay annually and entitled for superannuation benefit (30% of basic pay + Dearness Allowance), free Medical treatment for self and dependents; HBA, Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be given depending on the place of posting at minimal rent.
Application Fees for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
UR/OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee.
How to Apply for NLC recruitment through GATE 2020
- Register for GATE 2020.
- Register and Apply ONLINE through NLC’s website (Link is given below).
- Pay a non-refundable application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Refer Notification for Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee.
- After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application form fill is generated. Aspirants are required to retain the hard copy of Registration-Cum-Application Form and receipt for Payment of Application Fee or future reference and also for providing the same when called for.