Coal India Limited (CIL) published a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee. This Coal India Recruitment 2020 will be done for various B.E./B.Tech disciplines including Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Coal Preparation and more. This year CIL Conduct the special exam to recruit Management Trainee known as Coal India Exam 2020 followed by an interview. The application form for Coal India Limited Recruitment is already started on 21st December 2019. The last date to apply for CIL Recruitment 2020 will be 19th January 2020.
Must Read: BARC Recruitment 2020 for Engineers
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Coal India 2020 Exam Dates
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
- Coal India Management Trainee Salary
- Coal India Exam 2020 Education Qualification
- Coal India Exam 2020 Age Limit
- Coal India Recruitment Application Form
- Coal India 2020 Application Fee
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Coal India 2020 Exam Pattern
- Coal India 2020 Recruitment Exam Syllabus
Coal India Recruitment 2020 Notification
CIL released the notification for Coal India Recruitment 2019-20 in December. Interested candidates first go through the eligibility criteria before applying for CIL Exam 2020. You can find downloadable CIL Recruitment notification at the end of this article.
Coal India Recruitment 2020 Overview
Exam Name: Coal India Recruitment 2020 Exam
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
Conducting Body: Coal India Limited
Name of Organization: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs (PSUs)
Coal India 2020 Exam Dates
With the CIL Recruitment 2020 Notification, CIL released the Coal India exam dates for Management Trainee. Please check the below dates for detail information. The CIL 2020 Examination will be conducted on 27th February and 28th February 2020 in multiple shifts.
|CIL Recruitment Application Form Starts||21st December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for CIL Exam form||19th January 2020|
|Released Date Call Letter/Admit Card||Second Week of February 2020|
|CIL Exam Date 2020||27th & 28th February 2020|
Coal India Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Finance & Accounts||254|
|Personnel & HR||89|
|Marketing & Sales||23|
Must Read: PSU Recruitment through GATE 2020
Coal India Management Trainee Salary
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Management Trainee (MT) in E-2 Grade.
- They will be paid a minimum of basic pay Rs. 50,000 to 1,60,000/pm.
- The candidate will get initially Rs. 50,000/pm during 1 year training period.
- After successful completion of 1 year training period, the pay scale will be Rs. 60,000 to 1,60,000/pm
Coal India Exam 2020 Education Qualification
The interested candidates should satisfy the following criteria for respected posts.
- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Chemical/Mineral Engineering with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.0/10 (average of all the semesters for which results are available)
- Current Final Year Students are eligible for this recruitment. The minimum criteria of marks shall also be applicable to these candidates appeared/appearing for completion of degree i.e. minimum required qualification.
Coal India Exam 2020 Age Limit
The maximum age of general category candidates should not exceed 30 years as on 01/04/2020. For other category candidates please check the below table.
|OBC (NCL)||33 Years|
Coal India Recruitment Application Form
The Coal India Recruitment 2020 Online Application form will start from 21st December 2019. So if you willing to apply for Coal India Exam 2020 follow the below steps.
Step1: Visit CIL Official Website to apply online from 21st December 2019.
Step2: Fill all the details.
Step3: Click on submit and proceed with payment.
Step4: Download Application form for future use.
Note: CIL only received the Online Application Form.
Coal India 2020 Application Fee
- The candidate belongs to General/OBC (Creamy Layer / Non-Creamy Layer) should pay non-refundable Rs. 1000/- as CIL Recruitment Online Application Fee.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Coal India Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Registered candidates should first appear for the Computer Based Online CIL Recruitment Test. CIL Recruitment 2020 Exam consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- Candidate should qualify CBT CIL Recruitment Test to shortlisted for Personal Interview. The qualifying marks for Computer Based Test as follows:
|Qualifying Marks in Computer Based Online Test|
|General (UR)/EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC/ST/PWD|
|Minimum 40Marks in each paper||Minimum 35 marks in each paper||The Minimum 30 marks in each paper|
- The final merit will be prepared based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
Coal India 2020 Exam Pattern
- CIL CBT Exam 2019-20 consists of 100 multiple choice questions
- Each question consists of each mark i.e. 1 Marks
- Coal India Recruitment Exam consists of two papers (Paper -I & Paper-II).
- Total Marks of the CIL CBT Exam is 100.
- The CIL Recruitment 2020 Exam duration will be 180 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in CIL CBT Test.
Coal India 2020 Recruitment Exam Syllabus
Each branch of engineering discipline will have different Coal India Exam Syllabus. We are working on it. Update soon.