National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invites the candidates for the selection of Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2021. This recruitment is purely based on the GATE 2021 Scores. Candidates from engineering disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Instrumentation are eligible for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021.
The application form starts already started on 21st May 2021. The last date to fill the Online recruitment form will be 10th June 2021. Before applying for this recruitment candidates please check the eligibility criteria.
- About NTPC
- NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021 Overview
- Vacancies for NTPC SPECIAL Recruitment 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment with GATE
- Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Selection Process of NTPC Recruitment with GATE
- How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment with GATE 2021
NTPC Limited is A Maharatna Company in the PSUs sector. This is India’s largest power generated company with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. National Thermal Power Corporation is ambitious to attain an installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Must Read: NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Recruitment||NTPC Recruitment 2021 with GATE|
|Job Type||PSUs, Central Govt.|
|Job Profile||Executive Trainee 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10th June 2021|
Vacancies for NTPC SPECIAL Recruitment 2021
Based on the NTPC official notification, there are 280 Vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainees as follows
|Engineering Streams||Number of Vacancies||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
|Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering||56||EC & IN|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment with GATE
As per the NTPC notification following students are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Full-time BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all years/ semesters and all subjects)
- Current Final Year Students (2021 Passout) may also apply online for this recruitment.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this recruitment.
- For More Details refer to NTPC Notification.
Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2021
The upper age limit for the General category candidate is 27 years on 10th May 2021. For other categories of candidates please check the below table:
|OBC (NCL)||30 Years|
Selection Process of NTPC Recruitment with GATE
- First, Interested candidates need to fill the online application form for the recruitment at NTPC Website.
- National Thermal Power Corporation utilizes the GATE 2021 score for the recruitment of Executive Trainees.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on GATE 2021 Score Only.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Click Here to Visit NTPC Official Website to fill Application Form
- Click on “Proceed to Registration“
- Read Important Instructions appear on-screen & Click on “Yes, Please Let me in“
- Fill in the complete personal & academic details & upload your photograph & signature.
- Now Click on “Preview” & Now it will redirect to the payment process as needed.
- Click on “Submit” to complete your application process.
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment with GATE 2021
|Online Application Form Starts||21st May 2021|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||10th June 2021|
Click Here to Download NTPC Official Notification