National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invites the candidates for the selection of Executive Trainees through GATE 2020. This recruitment is purely based on the GATE 2020 Scores & followed by GD & Interview process. Candidates from engineering disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Instrumentation are eligible for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020.
The application form starts already started on 16th June 2020. The last date to fill the Online recruitment form will be 6th July 2020. Before applying for this recruitment candidates please check the eligibility criteria.
- About NTPC
- NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 Overview
- Vacancies for NTPC Recruitment 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment with GATE
- Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2020
- Selection Process of NTPC Recruitment with GATE
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment with GATE 2020
NTPC Limited is A Maharatna Company in the PSUs sector. This is India’s largest power generated company with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. National Thermal Power Corporation is ambitious to attain an installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Must Read: NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Recruitment||NTPC Recruitment 2020 with GATE|
|Job Type||PSUs, Central Govt.|
|Job Profile||Executive Trainee 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||6th July 2020|
Vacancies for NTPC Recruitment 2020
Based on the NTPC official notification, there are 100 Vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainees as follows
|Engineering Streams||Number of Vacancies||Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper|
|Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering||25||EC & IN|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment with GATE
As per the NTPC notification following students are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Full-time BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all years/ semesters and all subjects)
- Current Final Year Students (2020 Passout) may also apply online for this recruitment.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this recruitment.
- For More Details refer to NTPC Notification.
Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2020
The upper age limit for General category candidate is 27 years on 6th July 2020. For other categories candidates please check below table:
|OBC (NCL)||30 Years|
Selection Process of NTPC Recruitment with GATE
- First, Interested candidates need to fill the online application form for the recruitment at NTPC Website.
- National Thermal Power Corporation utilizes the GATE 2020 score for the recruitment of Executive Trainees.
- Based on the GATE 2020 Scores candidates are shortlisted for GD & followed by Personal Interview Process.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the following criteria:
|Recruitment Stages||% Weightage|
|GATE 2020 Score||85%|
|Group Discussion (GD)||5%|
- Candidate belonging to General & OBC(NCL) category has to pay Rs. 150/- non-refundable as application fee.
- There is NO FEE for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Click Here to Visit NTPC Official Website to fill Application Form
- Click on “Proceed to Registration“
- Read Important Instructions appear on-screen & Click on “Yes, Please Let me in“
- Fill the complete personal & academic details & upload your photograph & signature.
- Now Click on “Preview” & Now it will redirect to the payment process as needed.
- Click on “Submit” to complete your application process.
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment with GATE 2020
|Online Application Form Starts||16th June 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||6th July 2020|
Click Here to Download NTPC Official Notification