I hope all of your GATE aspirants are preparing well for the GATE 2022 exam. GATE 2022 Admit Card is available on January 07, 2022 (Friday) for printing on the GOAPS website. One of the important documents to appear for the GATE 2022 exam. This article provides you with a piece of complete information about the GATE 2022 Admit Card that you have to download before going for the exam.
Must Read: GATE 2022 Information & Guidance
GATE 2022 Admit Card Dates:
|GATE 2022 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|GATE 2022 Admit Card Released||7th January 2022|
|GATE 2022 Exam Dates||5th, 6th, 12th, & 13th February 2022|
|GATE 2022 Result||19th March 2022|
The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test center along with the original identification card whose number has been given in the application (Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Valid College ID, Employee identification card, or Driving License).
Must Read: GATE 2022 Exam Schedule
For International candidates, ONLY a valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID shall be accepted as the recognized identification. The only permitted photo identifications are Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Valid College ID, Employee identification card, or Driving License.
GATE 2022 Admit Card(Hall Ticket) will be available for those candidates, who successfully registered for GATE 2022 in September 2022. Please check the below links to download your GATE 2022 Hall Ticket in PDF format.
GATE 2022 Admit card Download Here
How to download GATE 2022 Admit Card?
- First, visit the official website GOAPS: Click Here
- Enter your Enrollment id and password.
- Click on login
- Click on the Admit card link in login.
- Download and print Admit card
Before going for GATE 2022, candidates must read the important GATE 2022 exam instructions that are mentioned in the below link.
Must Read: GATE 2022 Exam Instructions
GATE Admit Card
Important Instructions for GATE 2022 Candidates
(1) This Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one original (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid photo\identification proof (for example College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID).
(2) This Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, please take a clearly legible, preferably color print-out of this admit card on an A4-sized paper.
(3) Candidates must report at the examination venue 60 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
(4) Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by center officials.
(5) Candidates will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 35 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Candidates can log in and start reading the necessary instructions 20 minutes before the start of the examination.
(6) Candidates are advised to locate the examination center and its accessibility at least a day before the examination so that they can reach the center on time for the examination.
(7) No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 09:30 hours in the forenoon session and after 14:30 hours in the afternoon session.
(8) Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
(9) A virtual scientific calculator will be available on a computer screen during the examination. Personal calculators, mobile phones, or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall. Candidates should not bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. GATE authorities will not be responsible for the safe keep of candidates’ personal belongings.
(10) Scribble pads will be provided to candidates for rough work. A candidate has to write his/her name and registration number on the scribble pad before he/she starts using it. The scribble pad must be returned to the invigilator at the end of the examination.